Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stepping out for God

I often struggle to step out for God. It can be so scary to do things that are maybe out of our personal element or comfort zone. I make up all kinds of excuses why what God wants me to do will not work. I say "I don't have the money." "I don't have the time." "God couldn't possibly want me to do that." and on and on. The bottom line though, is God would not be asking me to do it if he didn't have a plan. He wouldn't be asking me to do it if he wasn't going to help provide a way to do it, either by placing people in my life to help me do it or provide the resources. I need to start praying to God to give me the strength to be Obedient. Our holy father asks us to be obedient.

My church, River of Life, has really started to open my eyes to the desires of my Father in heaven for my obedience. I wanted to share a video from my church, featuring my new friend, Shannon. She bravely talks about this kind of obedience.



What has God been asking you to do that you are making excuses for? I know I have a whole list I need to work on.

Blessings!


You can follow River Of Life on facebook, here https://www.facebook.com/rolmt

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...