This week's featured blogger is from Dawn, from Guiding Light Homeschool.
1) Why did you start blogging? To
work with the TOS Homeschool Crew, actually. Although I had thoughts of
starting one before that - that was the thing that actually got it
2) How did you come up with the name for your blog? Everything
I've done has been "Guiding Light" - dog training, Rabbitry, raising
dogs...so it was just the next step in the line of things with that at
the beginning. And "Guiding Light" came from our Lord Jesus Christ being
the Guiding Light of our family - and allowing us to hopefully be a
light to others for Him.
3) What is your blog about? Mostly
reviews and giveaways, but also just life in general with regards to
being Christian Homeschoolers. I don't really have a "niche" yet (and
not sure I ever will!).
4) What is one thing in your life you are most proud of? Surviving being a single mother for 8-1/2 years!
5) What is your hometown like? Hometown.
Interesting wording. Not sure what "hometown" means really. Is it where
I grew up, mostly? Or where I live now? Where we live now is a small
town of about 5,000. People are always out walking around - I love that.
6) Do you have any pets? If so, what? Absolutely! (Wish we had more!) We are down to two dogs and two cats. We recently sold our small rabbitry and our guinea pigs.
7) What is your favorite book or movie? Movie: The Man From Snowy River. Book: Man O' War.
8) What is your family's favorite meal together? Supper. But we love to eat every meal we can together!
You can follow Guiding Light on facebook, twitter, G+ and Pinterest!