Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sue's Bracelet helper to the rescue!




I got a lovely bracelet from Dayspring to review last month and I do actually wear it all the time, but the one thing that is always annoying is having to put it on. You know what I mean; you wrestle with it, you twist and turn it...all while trying to clip it. If you are lucky, after a frusterating bit, you can do it on your own, but usually, you end up giving in and asking someone to clip it for you.

Sue's Bracelet Helper can help solve your problem!



It is simple to use and great as an arthritis aid as well!

Just clip the end of your bracelet into the bracelet helper and hold the Sue's Bracelet Helper in your fingers/hand.




Bring your clasp around and clip it! So simple and one of life's annoyances is solved.

Here is a really helpful video on the process:




Sue's Bracelet Helper is available in an assortment of colors and they each come with a charm attached. So cute!

Sue's Bracelet Helper is only $10.99 and is FREE to ship. What's really awesome is $1.00 from every sale goes to the Parkinson's Association of San Diego.

I found the bracelet helper to be a wonderful gadget to solve one of many women's little annoyance. They are well made and very cute :)





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...