Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hype Energy Drinks review!

Sometimes you just need a pick-me-up and many people reach for an energy drink.

A really great tasting one that I have found is Hype.



Hype is energy with Vitamins and no preservatives.

The flavors include Original flavor, Cranberry and Elderberry and Elite, Original flavor that is low calorie.

Hype also offers something unique in the energy drink market: an organic, taurine, coloring and preservative free variety!



I have to be honest, I LOVED the Hype Energy Organic the best. It has a great apple flavor and contains Tea and Aloe Vera and a boost of antioxidants.



I mostly just got to taste them because my husband drank them up so fast! He loved them a lot and he noticed a boost in his energy with no crash. His favorite was also the Hype Energy Organic flavor, but commented that even the Original flavor didn't taste like competitors-it was better!



I think the Hype shotglass was neat as well. You can mix your drink of choice with Hype and they don't mix until you kick back your shot.

You can find more info on Hype at www.hype.com

Be sure to follow them on their Facebook and Twitter pages as well.

Hype is available for purchase on the Hype website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...