Sunday, June 3, 2012

AbbaMart: a great beauty supply store!

I am always looking for new ways to look put together and make-up products that help me in that area.

Abbamart is a beauty supply company that offers make-up accessories like brushes, sponges,poufs, tweezers, eyelash curlers and nail care.



They offer hair brushes and skin care as well! Its a great online beauty supply company that anyone can afford with a great selection.

Abbamart has awesome LOW prices!

They offer a make-up line as well, Belleme.



I was given the opportunity to review the Belleme Believe It Powder 'Pact in Nude Beige. I believe it may be a bit dark for me at this time because the sun hasn't really hit Montana yet, but it will definitely be my summer shade. The Belleme Believe It Powder 'Pact is priced at $9.95.





It glides on super smooth and feels weightless. I love how it makes my skin appear very smooth and soft. You cannot beat the coverage either. It was a perfect time to test it because I am dealing with a breakout. (will they ever stop? For crying out loud I am so not a teenager anymore!)



I was amazed by the coverage of my uneven skin and breakouts.

The Belleme Believe It Powder 'Pact comes with an applicator for easy application and even coverage. I also loved how it comes with a guard to protect your powder.



I was also given a chance to review and try out two brushes from Abbamart.



I used the Light Finishing Fan Brush. I loved the way it felt on my skin and the way it applies the Belleme powder is excellent.

I also tried the Blunt Buffing Brush. It is made of Goat hair and super great for applying brush and powder.

Abbamart is offering my readers a 10% discount on their products! Just follow this Link to Abbamart to get your discount on their already very low prices!












Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. When our practice got started we needed professional make up supplies help. These were the guys we turned to and they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...