Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weekly Blog Featured blogger interview! This week: Parsimonious Pash!

I want to add a weekly feature to my blog. I have made some wonderful Bloggy friends and I want to feature one of them a week. This gives them a chance to be spot-lighted on my blog and gives my readers a chance to discover other blogs!




This week I am interviewing "Parsimonious Pash"



1) Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I wanted something to do. It was a way for me to start expressing myself. I found that it started to relieve tensions and helped me to relax. I was at first doing it for couponing, but have expanded.

2) How did you come up with the name for your blog?

It took a long time to come up with the name of the blog. I wasn’t happy with anything. I talked the idea out with my boyfriend. I was originally blogging about coupons so I wanted something about being frugal, but that word is overused in the blogging world so I picked parsimonious which means that and pash is my nick name thus I came up with ‘Parsimonious Pash’.

3) What is your blog about?

Well, as I said I used to only blog about coupons. Now it’s more just about me. I blog coupons, deals, about things I find important as well as product reviews and giveaways.


4) What is one thing in your life you are most proud of?
I think I am the proudest of the fact that I have managed to get through a lot of hard times and yet I am still here. I am also proud that I managed to keep things strong with my boyfriend through lots of hardships for us as well.


5) What is your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is overseas. I would love to go to Ireland and to Poland. I am not sure how I would fit them both into one trip, but that would make my day!


6) Tell me about your favorite food.
This is hard. Growing up I would say that it was potato and cheese perogi, but now I think it would be Kobe Tempre. I really hope I spelled that right. It is a Korean dish that is mad with a rice and ground beef stir fry and deep fried pork. To say the least it is delicious.


7) What are you looking forward to?

I am looking forward to graduating from College with a Bachelor’s in Health Care Administration real soon. I also am looking forward to starting a family in the upcoming years.


8) If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?


This is my least favorite question ever. Now that I have gotten that out of the way I am not sure what to say. I would love to be that strong woman who says that I like me the way I am, but I know that is not true. I believe that I would like it if I didn’t have my disability. I know many people who would look down at me for that, but it’s the truth. Life would be a lot easier and I would be able to do so much more.





No, go read Parsimonious Pash and "like" her fanpage! I am sure she would love it!



If you would like to be featured, please email me with the subject "weekly featured blogger" to borntimestwo@hotmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...