Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Kick off Comment Hop!





I am going to try to do my first Comment Hop 
And YOU are invited if you own a Blog!

I will run this Comment hop until the end of March!

Get traffic to your blogs!

Get in on it early!


Rules:
1. Your blog must be current and active
2. You must be willing to  make one comment on any post in each blog on the Hop
3.Add your link to the widget below
4. New Blogs encouraged!
5. You must be willing to add my blog's link to your blog, anywhere you choose.

6. You must be willing to follow or "like" the other blogs on twitter/facebook if they have a button to do so on their page. This helps all of us improve our numbers!

7. You must be willing to make a post about this Hop (or link to it on your blog.)

Starts TODAY 3/17/2012 and ends on 3/31/12


Saved By Grace Blog
DnBuster's Place
A little Bit of Everything
Still Dating My Spouse
Something like Life
I Heart Red Shoes!


Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be so much fun. I've never participated in a blog hop!! (I had to wait a few hours until someone else did the first comment so I could figure out how to do it!!)

    A few quick things about me:
    I don't like chocolate.
    I have a big dog who is already shedding a rug!
    I've been a preschool teacher for 17 years.
    I do heart red shoes!!

    Hugs from Louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti, I look forward to checking out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. I love this idea and hope that it gets my blog out there as well. I have been struggling to get viewers!! Your blog is inspiring to me!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...