Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pinterest! I am loving it!

So a couple months ago I joined a little website called pinterest.com I love the ideas for recipes, crafts and DIY and beauty ideas I get off there. I have even attempted some of them. I found this little idea on there:
Mix your favorite broken eyeshadow with a clear polish. Here is how mine turned out:
I also got this neat little idea to make something to put over mine and my husband's bed. I bought wood letters, some acrylic paint and ribbon. It didn't quite turn out like I had hoped, but I still like it. I will probably shorten and take out the bulk of the ribbon to finish it off, but here it is:
So check out the site! You may find some great inspiration there too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...