Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Garden growing!

I have been posting a lot about my garden since the start of spring and I wanted to update everyone on how it is coming along.

Of all the vegetables, the beans are taking off! They seemed to sprout overnight.



In the flower section, I am losing hope that they will ever grow. Seems like just a bunch of green.



I have several pots on my steps and they seem to be doing well. My cat will be happy when I hand over the catgrass to him.



Look at the pretty flowers! I just love the lavender! It smells divine.




And finally, our cilantro....



....and basil is sprouting!



I can't wait to harvest this fall! I am going to attempt canning for the first time!


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check
    back later and see if the problem still exists.

    my web page; christian louboutin sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that everything posted was very logical. But, what about this?
    suppose you typed a catchier title? I am not suggesting your information is not good.
    , but what if you added a post title that makes people desire more?
    I mean "Garden growing!" is a little plain. You might peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article titles to grab people to open the links. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab people interested about what you've got to say.
    In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit
    more interesting.

    My website polo ralph lauren outlet online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...