Monday, July 2, 2012

Delicious Tuna Melts!

I make this often for myself for a quick lunch. I can't ever just leave a traditiona recipe alone, so I jazz it up a bit ;) Enjoy!

Jazzy Tuna Melts

~can of tuna, drained

~Horseradish sauce (I used Kraft brand, but you could just use a bunch of packets of Arby's horsey Sauce. I won't tell) or mayo and horseradish mixed together to taste



~Onion powder

~Chilli Powder

~Seasoning Salt

~Mayonaise or miricle whip

~Sweethot mustard (I use Beaver Brand)

~pickles, sliced

~white cheese (I use Velvetta Slices in Queso Blanco)

~Bread

~Butter spread


Simply mix all the ingredients (except for the cheese, bread, butter spread & pickles) together to taste.



Spread butter spread on two slices of bread. place one down in a flat pan and put about a 1/2 inch of tuna mix on bread. Top with cheese slice and pickles.

Cook on med heat and flip. It's done when each side is golden brown and cheese is melted!

Serve up with some more pickles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...