Are you taking a trip this summer and have some downtime to kill? Need to know what is going on where you are at to find something to do with the kids?
You need to download the "Time To Enjoy" app! It cuts the trouble of having to look things up tirelessly online or flip through newspapers and local publications to find something to do. I can think of many times I could have used something like this. You could plan a whole trip full of fun with this app!
You can easily find things to do with your kids at any given moment with this app wherever you are at!
And there is a great contest they are offering!
Readers, If you want to be entered to win a $500 GiftCard to Target or a $500 Total Voucher for a "Day at the Races" in Del Mar, Ca, follow the instructions below!
1. Download the FREE "Time to Enjoy" app on itunes
2. Follow "Time To Enjoy" on instagram (@timetoenjoy_app) and follow Time To Enjoy on Facebook and Twitter
3. Take a photo of an event you found on Time to Enjoy using Instagram and share on your Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #timetoenjoy_app and tagging Time to Enjoy.
The contest will run from June 6th to June 30th
Be sure to come back to Saved By Grace and leave me a comment and tell me what you found to do and that you entered the contest!
Rules for entry:
Time to Enjoy - Instagram Competition
HOW TO PLAY
From June 06 2012 to June 30 2012, uTemporis, Inc. will organize the Time to Enjoy Instagram competition (the “Competition”).
Time to Enjoy helps you discover fun events in a matter of seconds using your mobile device. Search the world for fun events, enjoy the experience and take pictures using Instagram. The Instagram picture with the most Likes wins.
Share pictures of any event found on Time to Enjoy including concerts, theater, kid’s activities, movies, conferences, art openings, special events and more any time, any day, anywhere. The winner shall receive either a $500 Amex gift card –OR- up to $500 airfare to San Diego, CA and a complimentary “Day at the Races” at the Del Mar Racetrack.
To participate in the Competition and, before submitting any photograph, participants are strongly encouraged to read and must accept the Terms and Conditions.
The Competition will be hosted on the Time to Enjoy blog. To participate, visit the Time to Enjoy during the competition period and take a photo to share on Instagram using the hashtag #timetoenjoy_app.
1. These Participation Rules (“Rules”) apply to the Competition. By entering the Competition, participants expressly agree to be bound by the Rules. However, the Competition shall be void where prohibited by law.
2. By entering the Competition, Participants expressly acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Statigram, Instagram or any other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter where a selection of photographs may be published and releases the aforementioned of any and all claims relating to or arising from the Competition.
3. The Competition is promoted and organized by uTemporis, Inc. 6365 Nancy Ridge Drive, San Diego, CA 92121.
4. The competition is hosted on Statigram. Participants need to use the Instagram smartphone application to participate. uTemporis will moderate entries. Accepted entries will be displayed on the contest public page on Statigram and may also be featured on Time to Enjoy Facebook and Twitter channels.
5. Before submitting their photographs, Participants must ensure that:
· The Photograph is original – in other words, the work of the Participant is exclusively
· the work of the author, nobody else has worked on it and he/she is the owner of all the copyright in the Photograph;
· The Photograph has not been published elsewhere and has not won a prize in any photographic competition; In the event that any Photograph presents an individual, the participant must have obtained permission from the individual for use in the Competition;
· The Photograph specifically relates an event discovered on Time to Enjoy;
· The Photograph does not contain any element whatsoever that might infringe a third party’s right in any way, for example another work of art;
· The Photograph does not in any way reflect negatively on anyone’s image or reputation;
· The Photograph is not in any way violent or pornographic, and will not, in any way whatsoever harm the dignity or any other rights of any third party;
· And, overall, the Photograph does not to their knowledge contravene current legislation;
· The Photographs must be published on “Instagram” and include the captions:
· @timetoenjoy_app and #timetoenjoy_app
6. UTemporis will moderate the receipt of the photographs and reserves the right not to accept or publish any Photograph from the Competition that does not comply with the above-mentioned conditions and/or the Rules.
7. Submitted Photographs will not be returned to Participants. By submitting the Photographs, Participants grant uTemporis the non-exclusive right to reproduce, display and more generally use and publish the Photographs online free of charge. This use may include the uTemporis’s websites, its social network pages including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, You Tube etc. and publication in magazines, catalogues and the like.
8. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the official Facebook page of uTemporis other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to the Participant’s service provider and/or Telephone Company.
9. Employees and families of uTemporis, agents and photographers connected with the creation or administration of the Competition are not eligible to take part in the Competition. uTemporis reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants.
10. By entering the Competition, the participant hereby warrants that all personal details submitted by him/her are true, current and complete and that the e-mail addresses he/she submits are accurate and valid.
11. By entering the Competition, the participant also hereby warrants that they will observe a polite attitude and will not post on any of the uTemporis social network pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) any comments that would be insulting, offending or the content of which would contrary to the law. Any such comments will immediately be deleted.
12. uTemporis reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these Rules, has cheated or does not meet any of the conditions set out in these Rules.
THE COMPETITION – ENTRY AND PRIZE
13. The Competition begins on June 06 2012 and ends on June 30 2012 at 11:59pm PST. Submissions received after this time and date will not be taken into account.
14. Each participant may submit an unlimited number of photos.
15. The Winner of the Competition will be announced on the public contest page on Statigram and the Time to Enjoy Facebook page by July 9 2012.
16. uTemporis will notify the Winner by using their Instagram profile name.
18. The winning photograph together with a selection of the best photographs will be
Posted on the Time to Enjoy website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other sites.
19. For each week during the competition, submitted photos maybe published on uTemporis website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sites and/or others.
20. For the avoidance of doubt, no other costs will be assumed by uTemporis.
21. If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by the Winner, or if a Winner cannot be contacted from the details provided within twenty four hours of notification, a replacement Winner may be selected by the uTemporis’ discretion from the other Photographs. The new Winner will be notified by uTemporis. The original Winner will then be forfeited.
22. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Prize is awarded at uTemporis’ entire discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any participant.
23. By taking part in the Competition, the participant accepts that unforeseen technical problems linked to the use of computer networks may arise, including problems when connecting to the Internet. uTemporis cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition. uTemporis is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer wi-fi systems, servers, or providers, platforms and/or platform operators, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or other mobile device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
24. uTemporis gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for elements of the Prize being amended by uTemporis.
25. To the fullest extent permissible by law, uTemporis excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the Participant’s entry into the Competition or use of the Prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
26. uTemporis reserves the right and the participant expressly agrees that Time to Enjoy may use the name and/or pseudonym of the Winner and/or all photographs at whatever location such visual material may be produced. Use may include the Internet, such as uTemporis’s website, its social network pages including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, You ube etc. and all Photograph, publicity, magazines, catalogues or the likes.
27. By participating in this competition, the participant will only be providing information to uTemporis. uTemporis will store participants’ entry details in connection with this competition solely for the purpose of competition administration, unless participants have given permission for additional use.
28. UTemporis reserves the right to cancel the Competition and/or to amend the Rules
or change the Prize at any time and without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the
official Facebook page of Time to Enjoy.