Thursday, June 14, 2012

Noxicare- your NATURAL Pain relief!

As a diabetic, I unfortunately have to deal with neuropathy, a nerve disorder that is very painful. I also have some back pain as well.

I tried Noxicare. It is a cream that uses natural pain relievers so it is safe for most everyone.



I admit, I was a bit skeptical. I am a skeptic by nature. I have to say, though after trying it on my aching back one night, I am a believer. This pain relief cream works!

Since it is natural, there is no obnoxious menthol smell other pain creams have. It is a thick and wonderful formula that feels non-greasy.

Noxicare includes the following natural ingredients; Tumeric, Willow Bark, Ginger, Rosemary Extract, Holy Basil, Boswellia Extract and Alpha-lipoic Acids.

Noxicare is great for those that suffer from arthritis, athletic pain, fibromyalgia and even tension headaches.

I would personally like to thank Noxicare for sending me the free sample to try for this review and a T-shirt!



Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. It is my pleasure to hear a little about this product. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...