Friday, June 22, 2012

Now thats's a lot of ants!

My husband and I water the properties for our landlady and we came across the biggest ant pile I have ever seen in my life.

Of course, the child in me went inside and grabbed an Oreo style cookie and opened it up and placed it next to them. I wanted to see them scrabble to gobble it up. Much to my disappointment, it took quite a while for them to even notice it.

If the pile would have been near a building, I would not have done it, but it was on the other side of the sidewalk.

I was fascinated by it because it looked like moving dirt there were so many of them!



It got me thinking; why are there some bugs that I am not afraid of while others really creep me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...