Saturday, June 30, 2012

Newman's Own Organics Pet Food Review

My cat, Mac, is not very picky when it comes to food, so I knew he would be open to trying this great organic pet food from Newman's Own Organics.

My cat only gets wet food as an occaional treat (because truthfully he is a fat cat!) so I knew he would be excited.

He must have been able to smell it right away because when I opened the box, he went to investigate.

I have to say I am extremely happy with this brand. You know the awful smell most wet pet foods (and even some dry) have? That smell makes me gag! I didn't get as an offensive smell when I opened the cans of cat food.



Mac really enjoyed them! He was very happy to eat the wet food, but even loved the dry food.



There are many varieties of the wet food.

~Turkey & Vegetable

~Chicken & Salmon

~Chicken & Brown rice

~Organic Beef

~Turkey

~Organic Beef & Liver

Now, I can't exactly say which one tasted the best, because no matter how much I love Newman's Own, I won't taste test cat food ;)



I can say that Mac enjoyed each kind, but seemed to really like the Chicken and Salmon. This doesn't surprise me. When I cook chicken at home, he is there at my feet, begging.

I am so happy to see some good quality pet food out there! I feel so good feeding my kitty good, organic food!

Make sure you come back on the 1st of July and enter to win a gift set for your cat and a gift set for your dog from Newman's Own Organics!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. For more useful information about organic pet food visit our website here

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...