As you may have noticed, I have a button on my sidebar that looks like this:
This is because I am participating in the 2012 Summer portion of the Blogathon Bash!
What is the Blogathon Bash?
It's kind of like the marathon of blogging! I will be blogging a lot this weekend and catching up! I will spend many hours in my computer chair and I will be so relieved when I have met my goals. I will be doing so many things blogging related!
And this is my to-do list of goals:
1. I will get caught up on my backlog of reviews
2. I will clean out my email and make it flow better so I can be more effective at blogging
3. I will organize my review items so they are in one neat place, not scattered around my house
4. I will organize my desk area
5. I will brainstorm ideas to write posts on
6. I will participate in many of the mini-challenges that are set up for the event
7. I will write at least 5 non-review related posts and schedule them.
8. I will create a list of winners and reviews/giveaways for my blog so my readers can find them in one easy spot
I am looking forward to this and have made sure I have a mostly open schedule this weekend other than my event I am taking Jaeda, my 9 year old, to. I am going to try to devote at least 8 hours a day to this event for a total of 24 hours. I am hoping I can maybe do more than that, but that is the minimum for the event.
Wish me luck!