Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Who in the world are you, anyway?

Now that I have some readers, I wanted to share a bit about myself so you know the person behind the blog!

I am a Montana native. I grew up here and at 30 years old, I still live here.  I think being a Montana native, I have caught myself forgetting how beautiful it is here. I would like to eventually move because I feel like I am stuck here, but for now, I am happy.

I am the mother of a 9 year old girl who is more of a tomboy. While she enjoys barbies and dolls, she likes to play outside and get dirty and is not too much into makeup or clothes and she actually doesn't really enjoy shopping all that much.

My husband is Spencer. He and I have been married now 3 years and together for 5. He has lived everywhere it seems! New York, Detroit, LA, San Diego, San Fransisco, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina...I think one time he told me had had lived in about 40 of the 50 states so far.

My friends and family call me "Chrissie", but my name is Christine :) I am a believer in God and a Christian (hence my blog's name)

I am a very rule orientated person. I like things to be "just so" and I like order. I definitely don't do well in chaos.

I am a stay at home mom, even though my daughter is school aged.

I suffer from mental illness, but I have found that blogging and the structure of it as well as the networking with other people has helped a lot with coping! I am so glad I decided to blog!

So now you know a little about me..even if I may be boring!



1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you come out and say you have a mental illness, most people wont admit it. I too have issues at times where I suffer from deep depression and anxiety. The Lord is so good to me, and helps me daily through it! Thank you for sharing. I would have a visit from you and possibly a follow!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...